Networld Online

Lead Capture For Your Medical Marketing

Lead Capture and Integrated Tracking

We track, measure, and monitor all leads in a live environment. We deploy a combination of Google Analytics and our industrial strength CRM. We integrate best in class third-party applications and tracking systems for every phone call you receive from the internet and mobile devices.

Think of lead capture and trackings like your profit and loss statement. Regularly, we report the number of phone calls (and contact forms) received, the cost of each contact, and the conversion rate (conversion rate = many visits/numbers of phone calls). Results will be monitored and improved.

1 12
2 10

Link Building and Content Creation

The first two steps are ONLY 25% of the battle. The other 75% is known as “Off-Page” activities. The most important of which is obtaining inbound links (your internet popularity), to your home page and sub-pages. Google notes that: “In general, the webmaster can improve the rank of their sites by increasing the number of high-quality sites that link to their pages.”

Once your site is optimized correctly, the only activity that will increase your rank search engines is the quality and quantity of inbound links. These are links from other sites pointing to your website. We will design and implement a proactive strategy to obtain high Page Rank (PR) inbound links.

Creating your email marketing strategy can be fun!

Every email marketing blast begins a decision cycle for your customer. NWOL optimizes your message at each stage of the process in order to enhance response and increase overall marketing results.

Ready to Talk?


As part of our approach, we will implement the following:

Want us to craft Custom Digital Marketing Solutions
for your Niche? No Worries! We have got you covered.